The product must be enclosed in a wooden pallet box and handled using fork lift or industrial hoists when loading on or off transport vehicles. The following steps are advised.
- Prepare the machine for transportation by placing the control box within the bed of the machine and strap / fasten the same to the bed.
- Cover the various segments of the machine with padding material like foam or bubble wrap.
- Place the machine on the bottom panel of the wooden palette and strap it to the same using pallet straps.
- Place adequate number of Silica Gel Desiccant Packets to ensure minimal moisture in the box
- Complete the box assembly and cover the box with plastic protective film wrap to ensure mitigation against moisture
- Secure the box with L-Angles/Screws & Strap the box with pallet straps