How can we help?
Prerequisites and Intended Users
The learner is expected to have the following:
- Engineering or other technical degree or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of the proper use of basic hand tools and precision measuring instruments, including callipers and micrometres.
- Some manual machining experience is helpful but not required.
- Basic knowledge of design software (CAD/CAM).
This course is designed for the following audiences:
- Working engineers and designers.
- Engineering undergraduates or graduate students.
- Manufacturing and design students.
- Niche manufacturers.