Windows10 Control PC & 22 Inch TouchScreen
Control PC for any 3, 4, 5 Axis CNC Machines integrated & Tested with a Parallel Port & Ethernet Interface. Options available.
Comes with Windows 10 Pro (Original) Preinstalled with 22 Inch Touchscreen with 7H hardness Rating. Trial versions of Mach4 & UCCNC Preinstalled. Parallel Port Breakout Boards & Ethernet Controllers available for purchase.
Assembled / Made to Order – Ships in approx. 10-15 Days.
* Prices are subject to change – Final Prices will be indicated in the Tax Invoice.
₹53,500.00 – ₹94,500.00 Price without Tax
- A preconfigured LinuxCNC PC with an embedded Parallel Port to allow you to connect to a CNC with a Parallel Port Control Board. The Parallel port controller is also available for purchase separately.
- We test the preconfigured installation before shipping the PC to you.
- An Industrial Fanless PC designed for long life in a demanding environment
- A long lasting modern configuration
All Warranties are provided by the manufacturer of the individual products. Please contact them for any support.
Akriti Precision Systems is not Responsible for the functionality or non functionality of any of these parts. Original Invoices and Order Details shall be provided .
Mach4 Version2 is completely new software with less than 1% of the programming code in common with Mach3. It was written from the ground up to be expandable, flexible, and extremely responsive for use with very large files.
Does not ship with any controller.
Important Note: The LICENSE will only work for the Computer for which you supply the PC ID at checkout. Each PC has a unique ID code and the license works in coordination with this code.
The standard Mach4 installer contains the screens and profiles to run Mills, Drills, Lathes, Routers, Tangential knife, Plasma, Laser, and 3D Printer machines. The full list of machines being controlled by Mach4 is much longer, but these machines can quickly be setup with the profiles and screens available in the standard Mach4 installer. Press Brake is the next machine to get a full profile for easy setup.
Read More here - https://www.machsupport.com/software/mach4/
A full featured software version with greatly expanded customer support, including phone support for customers in a manufacturing environment where every second counts. Mach4 Industrial includes Macro B gcode programming, tool life management, screw mapping, and an advanced GUI editing tool.
Mach4 is completely new software with less than 1% of the programming code in common with Mach3. It was written from the ground up to be expandable, flexible, and extremely responsive for use with very large files.
Read More about Mach4 Industrial Version Here - https://www.machsupport.com/shop/mach4-industrial/
Important Note: The LICENSE will only work for the Computer for which you supply the PC ID at checkout. Each PC has a unique ID code and the license works in coordination with this code. You will need a compatible controller, to be purchased separately.
Read More Here - https://www.machsupport.com/software/mach4/
- Supports the UC100, UC300, UC300ETH, UC400ETH and AXBB-E motion controllers.
- Controls machines upto 6-axis.
- Executes RS274 G and M codes.
- Unlimited number of user text macros with flexible script engine.
- Up to 400kHz operation. (selectable 25kHz, 50kHz, 100kHz, 200kHz, 400kHz with 20us, 10us, 5us, 2.5us and 1.25us pulse widths.) Note: Maximum step frequency depends on the motion controller device used.
- Exact stop and constant velocity interpolations with highly configurable advanced look ahead function.
- G54..G59 work offsets and G52/G92 temporary offset.
- Realtime 3D toolpath viewer.
- OpenGL screen optimised for fast screen update rates with low CPU/GPU usage.
- Built in visual screen editor which allows the screen to be fully customised by the end-user.
- 48 configurable hotkeys.
- 48 configurable inputs trigger to assign physical input pins to UCCNC function calls.
- 48 configurable outputs trigger to assign virtual LEDs to physical output pins.
- Parametric programming using internal variables and programming mathematical expressions.
- Controls THC control for plasma cutters. (M205 and M206 macros)
- Screensets for mills/routers and plasma cutters.
- Modbus TCP, RTU and ASCII communication support via Modbus plugin.
- M10/M11 macros for fast syncronous outputs for laser cutting applications.
- G33 and G76 syncronous thread cutting with free running spindle and encoder feedback to the motion controller.
- G33.1 and G33.2 rigid tapping with Z-axis syncronised to spindle motor.
- Supports wired MPGs and the UCR200, UCR201, XHC HB04 and other 3rd party wireless pendants via plugin.
- Built in basic CAM module with DXF files import. (limited functionality!)
- Stopless smooth backlash compensation with adjustable backlash acceleration.
- Plugin interface with Visual C# example plugin template. Plugin works with C#, VB, C++ programming languages.
- Fast laser scan type engraving plugin, webcamera plugin, Xbox360 controller plugin, 3D printer plugin etc..
- Fast communication with optimised buffering technic producing low button press to event execution time.
- Extremely low jitter on the step and direction signals for smooth, high speed and precise motors operation.
- Runs in demo (simulation mode) without a software license key.
- Being continously and actively developed and maintained.
- Supported on our forum and via e-mail by dedicated support team.
- Compatible OP systems: Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1,10 on all both 32 and 64bit versions.
Read More Here - https://cncdrive.com/UCCNC.html
PP-BOB2-v2 works with Mach3, LinuxCNC etc, it has 4 axis (5 motors) single ended outputs with one motor out buffered twice and brought to connector for easy connection of 2 motors for gantry style CNC machines. All inputs are opto-isolated and filtered for noise. Comes with built-in charge pump that keeps outputs disabled in the absence of charge pump signal. Also has isolated PWM to 0-10v convertor output that is used for connection to Variable frequency drive for spindle speed control. Supplied with 1 meter high quality DB25 parallel port cable.
Work with 24v input power and have internal resistors, so inputs can be connected to 24v input signals, test out put on the board generate 1khz signal to test stepper or servo drivers in the absence of signal from computer.
AXBB-E ethernet motion controller and breakout board combined controller
Works with UCCNC, Mach3 and Mach4 softwares
- Complete motion controller and breakout board solution in a single board.
- 8 optically isolated high speed N-channel power mosfet transistor outputs.(NPN)
- 9 non-isolated buffered TTL outputs to control step/dir signals, laser driver etc.
- Isolated charge pump output with power N-channel mosfet transistor.
- 6 high speed optoisolator inputs.
- 1 IDC26 non-isolated extension port with standard LPT port pinout (12 outputs and 5 inputs).
- LED indicators on isolated I/Os.
- Isolated I/Os are 24Volts capable.
Request a Quote For this Machine
|Control Software & Controllers|
Mach 4 Hobby, Mach 4 Hobby + PPBOB & PP Plugin, Mach 4 Hobby + AXBB-E Ethernet Controller, UCCNC (Software Only), UCCNC + AXBB-E Ethernet Controller, LinuxCNC + PPBOB