Training In-Person – At Factory Location
Orientation & Training (In Person – Bangalore Factory)
A detailed 12 hour training spread over two days (Fridays & Saturdays Only) at our factory location in Bangalore.
This training is free for all interested buyers. Purchase of CNC is a must to utilize this offer.
Read below for more details.
Cost Headings and Owners –
- Air / Rail / Vehicle Travel & Taxi to & From Hotel if applicable
- Food Expenses – During non-training periods
- Any other misc. expense for the employee
- Akriti Precision Systems –
- Pickup and drop to and from the Hotel (within 5 KM’s of location)
- Food during Training time
- Materials to practice milling
Training Details –
- Duration 1 ½ Days
- Training Topics
- Orientation – Capabilities & Limitations
- Difference between cutting, milling routing etc.
- Introduction to the Device and all the components
- Installing bits and collets
- Readying the stock / material
- Introduction to Universal Gcode Sender software.
- Homing the machine
- General Machine Movement
- Basic minimum requirements of the design software to prepare the Gcode
- Preparing the design code (Gcode)
- Preparing machine to start routing / milling
- Things to watch out for during routing / milling process
- How to steup Feed rates, spindle speeds for different materials.
- Practical Hands on Exercise with test stock/material and a simple design
- Machine part replacement
- Removeable components and Connections Demonstration
What will not be covered / included
- Creating a design in a design software
- Requires self study (Online) – Depends on chosen software
- Links can be provided
- How to work with all types of materials? Requires experience and self-study (online)
- Online Resources can be provided
- Only 2 materials will be covered – Wood & Composites
- Special requests for special / custom designs to be cut and milled
Trainee can design their own content in their own time and that can be entertained within reason.